Perspective PowerChart with Multi-Filtered Query

Hello All,

I love using PowerChart in perspective, but there seems to be a challenge that I can't solve.

My SQL table consists of multi-column where there are multiple indices to filter.
If I only have 1 column key index to filter, then I can use what is noted in this link: DB Table Historian Provider | Ignition User Manual

More specifically, the keycolumn and keyvalue call-out.

So for example, I now have this entered in pens>0>data>source: histprov:SCADAMSSQL_Provider:/table:util:/column:temp:/keycolumn:loc:/keyvalue:1

But I also want to use another key column called util_type.

Doesn't seem like I can tie a NamedQuery as binding to this pens>0>data>source that already has SQL built for me to filter many variables.

Any thoughts? Thank you.

You can't do this with the Power Chart. You'll have to switch to a chart where you provide your own data sets or lists. (Like the Time Series Chart component.)

:frowning: If so, is there a way where I can average out the data to a fixed quantity (like what Power Chart does) with the Time Series Chart component?
The reason why I like the Power Chart is from that flexibility. People can choose the time span of hours to months, and yet the query wouldn't lag and be able to display because it limits the data to a fixed quantity.
Thanks.

Write your named query to perform grouping by desired time intervals with the aggregates you wish. Doing it in the database is the key to reducing query lag.

The OP isn't getting data from the historian. That's why they cannot use the Power Chart.

Oh right, my bad...