Perspective Project as User Distributor to other Projects

Hey ya’ll,

I’m a long time user of Ignition (older versions) and I used to have an account here, but for some reason it doesn’t work. Anyways, I’m trying to get my head around Perspective and I have a question. I tried finding this already in the Forum but I didn’t find anything I could use.

We’re deploying a solution that will require users from different customers to login to the same gateway. Considering the potential of Perspective I was wondering it was possible to create a Project that launches other projects based on the user that logs in. I’ve thought of the following:

Option 1. Just project that shows the list of projects the customer is allowed to deploy (using buttons with Project URLs for example). This works if the customer has multiple projects, but if they only have one a straight-up redirect would be better. Plus, the problem here is that they’d need to login again, which is kind of tedious.

Option 2. Make a session script that checks the user and transfers him to a Project URL directly and passes on the username and password as parameters and auto-logins to the other project.

The second option is what I think could work best, but I’m not sure if/how it would be possible. I’ve found a lot of info of parameter passing between pages, but not to launch a different project entirely with the same credentials already in use in a session.

Any ideas? I apologize again if this is straightforward and I just missed something along the way, or if it’s been addressed before. I’m quite proficient in Vision, but a complete noob in Perspective.

Thanks!