Perspective table visuals with no selection

Hi, I would like a page with a few tables in it to come up with the tables filled, but nothing selected. It seems that when tables have nothing selected, there is still a highlight, leading the user to believe that something is selected.

Is there anything I am missing that would make it so there is no highlight under these conditions? I tried changing the props.rows.highlight.enabled, and it didn’t seem to do anything.

Thanks

Ken
PS
I am wanting to use these tables somewhat like dropdown boxes, except that all the options are exposed and the table is as long as I want. Dropdowns don’t have a control over how many entries are exposed when you click the dropdown.

In addition, I would like to set the props.selection.data to [] to deselect the whole table and the highlight then goes away until a user selects something.

Thanks

I checked with my integrator, he said to set the props.selection.selectedRow to null. That worked great! I had to take out my previous clear of props.selection.data, the setting to null above clears that as well, and if I cleared it explicitly it stayed highlighted.

Thanks!
Ken