Perspective Template Web Nav 8.1

Reading back through your second post, I think that you've missed interpreted some things.

1. The only parameters passed to the view are Path, breakpointLarge, and breakpointMedium.
  2. The "Header" view's size parameter would have to be set from where it is embedded. It seems like this is bound to the breakpoint container's position.size property which would dictate if the embedded container was in the Large or Small breakpoint.
  3. It appears that they are Embedding a breakpoint container in order to get 3 breakpoints, a breakpoint container by itself can only have a small and a large size, but by embedding a breakpoint container you can set it's large size to the same as the small size of the parent and effectively have large, medium, and small containers.
  4. As far as I am aware there is no notion of identically named parameters being passed down through many calls. In the example you have shown, the path parameter is sent to the view, inside that view (Framework/Breakpoint) there is undoubtedly an embedded view component which has its path property bound to self.view.params.path.

You have to specify the parameters at the Parent level in order for it to be aware of any child level parameters.

Here is a decent post that I think may help explain things a little better.