Perspective View Crashing when using breakpoint container in designer

Ignition 8.1.36 (But I saw it in 8.1.33 so we upgraded to test)

This is a weird one.

I've got a view where the root container is a Flex, and then in that flex container, I've got a breakpoint container.

With nothing in the breakpoint container, I can preview the view all day long and everything is fine. However, if I add a Flex Container to the breakpoint container on the large side, hitting preview and then stopping the preview will cause the breakpoint container to disappear.

Here is the json:

{
  "custom": {},
  "params": {},
  "props": {},
  "root": {
    "children": [
      {
        "children": [
          {
            "meta": {
              "name": "FlexContainer"
            },
            "position": {
              "size": "large"
            },
            "props": {
              "direction": "column"
            },
            "type": "ia.container.flex"
          }
        ],
          "name": "BreakpointContainer"
        },
        "position": {
          "basis": "512px"
        },
          "style": {
            "backgroundColor": "#FF8A8A"
          }
        },
        "type": "ia.container.breakpt"
      }
    ],
      "name": "root"
    },
      "direction": "column"
    },
    "type": "ia.container.flex"
  }
}

I have the background color on there just so I can see if the actual container disappears or if just the components in the container disappear and it seems that the entire container is disappearing.

I can close the view, and re-open it and everything is there. I just can preview it and then stop it and expect things to continue to work.

It doesn't seem to affect the view running in a browser, just in the designer.

Example:
ViewIssues

This happens in Windows 10 and Windows 11, as well as newly installed Designers.

There is an error that happens in the console:

15:37:39.616 [Browser Thread: c32e157d-d942-41ac-93d0-2ce9c8ef25c4] ERROR Perspective.Designer.Workspace - level: LEVEL_ERROR
message: "[mobx] Encountered an uncaught exception that was thrown by a reaction or observer component, in: \'Reaction[<component>.render()]\' Error: Minified React error #185; visit https://reactjs.org/docs/error-decoder.html?invariant=185 for the full message or use the non-minified dev environment for full errors and additional helpful warnings."
line_number: 15
source: "http://espdevsrv:8088/res/perspective/js/mobx-5.15.7.js"

Any ideas? I've not tossed this to support yet... hoping someone has seen this before I toss it up.