Perspective XY Chart - Get Selected Range

I am using an XY chart as a Gantt chart. I am implementing it using a horizontal scroll bar. Are there any properties or methods to know what range the horizontal scroll bar is currently selecting?

Since this had gone a few days without an answer, I created an XYChart to see what I could figure out on it. By manipulating the xAxes[0].date.format, I can get the tooltip to display the zoomed range, but I haven't been able to pull that information out to a usable location. For example: self.parent.getChild("XYChart").requestTooltip() returns None. What we're really looking for here is the zoomed range. Does anybody else have any ideas on how to access this data?

Hey there ! I'm currently working in a requirement like this, I know its been a while since the post but I just don't get how you configured the tooltip to show the zoomed range, hope you can help me ! Thanks in advance

It's been a while since I looked at this problem, but if I recall correctly, the tool tip didn't require any configuration to display the zoomed range; it just did. As I recall, I was trying get the zoomed range for uses elsewhere in the project, and I observed that the tool tip contained what I was looking for, but I simply didn't know how to extract the data from the tool tip.