Perspective xy chart scroll

I would like a chart to display the last 7 days of data, with the ability to scroll further back in time. I am guessing this is what the scrollBars property is for?

If I am wasting my time please let me know, otherwise any tips on how to configure this?

if you put the name of your series into it the scrollbar will appear, how to set it to a default of 7 days is not possible i think. but the user can change the size

Thanks, that get’s me started.

I am also finding a lot of good information on the armcharts website, based on info in another thread that perspective charts are based on them.

yeah there is a lot of info on there too. i saw in amchart that there are ways to customize the scrollbar, but idk if its possible to do all those things in ignition

Hi
i am also having similar requirement. but in scrollbar option for you showing some values .. but in my case it is not showing.

Please let me know any setting need to be corrected.?

Are you sure the density series is the one you want? (the orange one?)
The values on the x-axes are crossed out, but from what i can see it doesnt look like it are dates? Is the render type of it correct (not a date)
Why is there an arrow pointing to the y-axes, if you want to scroll on the y-axes you need a vertical scrollbar