Perspective XY Chart XTrace

Hi everyone, is there a way to active XTrace in a XYChart from Perspective?

No. XY Chart does not have X-Trace functionality.

You can apply tooltips, however. Have a look at my notes here:

1 Like

Thank you!

Thats the info I was looking for!

Is there a way to chaage te color of the tooltip text? and the size of the bullets?

Bullet size:
The best way I've found is to set the bullet border width. When the fill color is the same as the stroke it looks like a solid circle.
series.0.line.appearance.bullets.0.stroke.width : 3

You can set the opacity very low if the bullets are making the chart look cluttered. Set it to zero and they'll disappear but still work on hover.

The props hold out the hope that the settings below should work but they don't appear to.
series.0.line.appearance.bullets.0.width : 10
series.0.line.appearance.bullets.0.height : 10

I haven't got a way to change the tooltip text color. Do a web search for AM Charts documentation. That's what the charts are based on.

1 Like

I don't have an internet connection at work because I'm an intern, but I found it through my phone! Thanks for the help!

[image]

Good find. I urge caution though. Use color wisely and, apart from a site-wide theme, color should mean something - otherwise it's a distraction.

I did find that the text color changes automatically from black to white once the line.appearance.fill.color transitions from #7f7f7f to #808080 (mid-way through the gray scale).

1 Like