Pipe Segments losing alignment

I’m doing a pipe layout using pipe segments and pipe joints. When I run the screen on a computer in our factory, the alignment of the pipes are off. It looks like some of them have moved. The screen resolution of the computer in the factory differs from the resolution of the screen that I do the design on. The aspect ratios of the screens are different as well. How can I prevent this from happening?

1 Like

Here are some hints to get you started:

• On the layout of objects (right-click > layout), you should probably choose relative. If you can’t get that to work, snap them all to the same corner.
  • If you’re using templates, choose the “enable layout” option to ensure the layouts you’ve chosen will be used.
    afbeelding
  • Avoid containers or groups in templates. They don’t scale well. Nested templates scale better given you apply these same settings on all templates.
  • Use templates in their original size (right-click > reset to master size)

Though perhaps you can’t completely fix your problem as pixels ultimately do get rounded when rescaling. If some pixels round up, while others round down, you get a mismatch.

Thanks for the reply!

I think the problem is the rounding up/down of the pixels… My pipes were 2 wide, changing them to 10 wide seems to fix the problem… There is still the odd miss alignment, but its not as obvious as previous.