Pls help : Unable to start ignition gateway

I am getting the error below in the wrapper.log

[color=#0000FF]com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.web.util.LocalizedMessageException: The data store has reached its maximum capacity.
INFO | jvm 1 | 2011/03/29 17:22:10 | at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.history.stores.AbstractDatasourceStore.syncdStoreData(AbstractDatasourceStore.java:248)[/color]

Is it due to the database space problem (or) some thing to do with ignition. We have more than 25 groups running.

I am attaching the wrapper.log file. Please help me to start the ignition gateway.
wrapper.log (671 KB)

Ok I have reviewed your wrapper.log. First thing I noticed you are running 7.2.1. You should upgrade to 7.2.4 on the website right now since there has been several bug fixes from your version. Second, you need to delete two files in the Ignition install directory:

C:\Program Files\Inductive Automation\Ignition\request
C:\Program Files\Inductive Automation\Ignition\response

before you try to start Ignition. Lastly, your store and forward cache is full. It will not prevent your Ignition from starting up but it makes it slower. You can rename the datacache folder in C:\Program Files\Inductive Automation\Ignition\contexts\main\datacache to something else so Ignition thinks the cache is empty on startup. Try these things out and let us know.

The gateway is not running, so will there be any problem when i upgrade to 7.2.4.

I have to do the second step after i upgrade to 7.2.4, [color=#FF0040]Is that correct?[/color]

Do the last two steps before upgrading. There is no problem upgrading if the gateway is not running.

Thanks for the help. I will try and let you know the result