PMI query assistance

On a page I am designing I have three items. One is a numeric entry box, one is a calendar and the other is a report. The query I have in mind uses the t_stamp column and the calendar component. Here is somewhat what I have for the query code:

select machine, accum, t_stamp, shift from prodtrack where shift = {root container.shift} and datediff(day,t_stamp,{root container.calendar.date})=0

I have tried the .text property as well. But it does not like something not sure what. If I use current_timestamp or a put a date in using the single quotes on the property within the { } then the query works.

Example:

and datediff(day,t_stamp,current_timestamp)=0 This works. As does - and DateDiff(day,t_stamp,'10/06/2008'. This also works.

It just seems that when I try to attach to a property under the calendar be it labeled as a text field or a date field then this query does not function. What am I overlooking?

Thanks and have a great day.

Hi mrtweaver,

I think you need to enclose the link in single quotes e.g.

select machine, accum, t_stamp, shift from prodtrack where shift = {root container.shift} and datediff(day,t_stamp,'{root container.calendar.date}')=0

Al

Thanks a whole lot Al. I dont know why such a small obvious thing passed me by. I guess I just thought that since it was a date in the property then it should need no further brackets or quotes or anything. Thanks again and have a great day.
:thumb_left: