Popup border resize handle size

Using 7.9.12, any way to make the popup resize handle bigger? This would be nice for touch screen applications where it’s difficult to “grab” it.

Curious if anyone has any suggestions.

I can’t figure out whether this is something in our codebase or an underlying Java Swing mechanism. If it’s the latter, then there’s a decent chance there’s some global way to override it. If it’s “ours”, then it’s probably not designed to be that flexible.

Has anyone ever looked into this or encountered this in another post?
I find the resize handle border hard to grab on the top edge and I want to find a way to increase the border width or something, not looking to create a custom border for all of our popups so I'd like to be able to customize the native popup border (from what I've found, this is tricky since it's based on the system's Look and Feel I believe?)
Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Update:
I've figured out how to customize the built-in border of popups.
In an event script (easiest is taking a visionWindowOpened script of a popup screen) and adding the < event.source.getInsets().set(x,x,x,x) >.
event.source is a "FPMIWindow" class, which inherits the .getInsets() method from the JComponent class. The insets can then be set using the .set(top,left,bottom,right) method. You can find all of these methods and classes in the ignition API documentation.
If you need to do this using a button or some other component, you'll have to find the FPMIWindow component based on the event script. There are lots of examples for this in other forum posts/replies, but essentially once you find it, you can set the border like this.

I needed to do this because our default popup border size was set to 0,2,2,2 for some reason making it very hard to grab the resize handle on the top of popups to resize them.. This is also true for our docked windows since our alarm status table resides in a docked window. Trying to resize the table was very hard since the resize handle was so small.

Note: .getInsets().set(x,x,x,x) sets the border for all floating windows in the project as far as I know. So you may just need to do this once to fix yours, or if you want it to dynamically change, make sure you reverse the set once your use case it done.