Position properties in Vision - not shown for some objects?

Is it possible to see position properties for template instances on a Vision window? I can see position props for some objects but not others like template instances.

No. Some shape components have relative dimensional properties that are bindable [...and therefore visible in the property browser], but most don't. However, even though the position properties are not bindable, they are still accessible through scripting and manipulatable through system.gui.transform.

Thanks for the reply! Seems odd that the size and position properties aren't available in the property window.

However, I just figured out that if I right-click on the object and select "Size & Position" I get size and position properties that I can adjust.

That's because the size and position at runtime vary based on the layout for the stack of components. Hiding them in the designer is a reminder that they must be manipulated properly (via the transform operation above) at runtime.

To that end, there is also a keyboard shortcut that will reveal the size and position pop-up: ctrl + p