Power Chart Vertical Markers

Hi guys,

In Power Chart I can easily do horizontal markers

But is that possible to make vertical ones ?
Such as :

for example

Thx for your help

The range brushes might be an option.

You can manually add ranges brushes, by switching the interaction mode to "rangeBrush" and use your mouse to draw a new range on the chart. Otherwise, they are accessible under interaction.rangeBrush.values

If you switch back to another interaction mode, say "panZoom", you just can't see the rangesBrushes in the property editor, but you can still access them:

As with any other property, you can always make the brushes dynamic with a binding or writing to them through a script.

2 Likes

Thx for your answer Simeonw, the brush kinda do the job.
But I still get some troubles because the brush doesn't refresh automatically, still working on that part.

Any boost, would be appreciated too

Thx again

If you want the binding on the range brushes to refresh whenever another value/prop changes (i.e. the chart data prop), you can always use the refreshBinding method to trigger that, using a Change Script.

Perspective Component Methods | Ignition User Manual (inductiveautomation.com)

Alternatively, if the brushes are in fact based off the chart data, you could bind the range brushes prop to the chart data prop and add a script transform. That way, any changes to data automatically update the brushes.