Power table column datatype change string to date

how to change power table datatype string to date by using power table script functions, while data binded to custom property. That data loaded from open window to that custom property with proper data headers & data include in that.

so kindly help to change datatype of power table string to date using any scripts.
That date datatype of column only allow me to open date picker for that cell.

If you are intending to change the datatype of the specific column alone

Can help I guess..

This is Helpful. Thanks
Bt i got error for this code in power table property change is:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “event:propertyChange”, line 16, in
java.text.ParseException: java.text.ParseException: Unparseable date: “1080422913”

caused by ParseException: Unparseable date: "1080422913"

Is anyone help me on this?
Thanks

Post the complete code that you tried and screenshots of what you are solving. This can help people to understand your problem better.

From what I understand, the string is Epoch Timestamp.

Epoch - “8-byte integer representing the number of milliseconds elapsed since January 1, 1970”.

But provided in seconds(assuming by the number of digits), So multiplied by 1000 can give you the Epoch in milliseconds.

https://docs.inductiveautomation.com/display/DOC80/system.date.fromMillis

Can help you convert this to a date object.

ok. I have attached screenshot of code which i used on power table to get date picker for one column.

still i got this error & not able to save date, choose date from date picker which is popup at power table column.

Error:
Exception in thread “AWT-EventQueue-0” NotImplementedError: ‘MyCellEditor’ object does not implement abstract method ‘getCellEditorValue’ from ‘javax.swing.CellEditor’

please help to solve above mentioned error, that will help to choose & save date for that cell with particular column binded to date picker.
Thanks.