PowerChart background color / pen table configuration

Hello everyone,
I don't have a big experience on Ignition so maybe my question has an obvious answer, but I've been looking for a solution for a while but can't find anything. I'm working on Ignition 8.1.13.

Is there a simple way to change the background color of the component ? In fact, I have configured the plot color on #FFFFFF00 to have a transparent plot, but as the component has his own background, it doesn't fit well with the view. I also tried to configure the background color on the style properties, but it only affects the plots background and not all the component. Then, I would like to know if it is possible to change the component color.
Also, is it possible to modify the color and the size of the pen table which is below the charts ? I found something about it on the forum but the solution required the creation of a CSS configuration file, so if there is an easier way to do this it would save me a lot of time.

Thank you in advance for your help

you can always inject it instead of creating a css file

by creating a styleclass and wrapping the css in inverted curly brakcets }{ inside the backgroundimage

}.power-chart-component.ia_powerChartComponent .ia_chartRow__background {
   fill: #fff0 !important;
}{

Really ? The backgroundColor style does change the component's background for me.

Plots' background color is changed through the color property of each plot:

Thank you for your answer. I just did the same thing but it still only affects the charts, and not the whole component. Maybe I have a bad configured property, I’m searching something.
Capture_chart

On the designer it actually seems to modify all the component background, but when I launch the page the result is not as expected (borders are not affected) :

BackgroundColor_Webpage

That’s weird, I just checked on the page and it works properly for me.

I’m on 8.1.10, so maybe that’s a regression introduced in 1.13 ?

Doesn't seem possible to use a css variable for the background of chart nor plot color properties?