I got this problem when upgrading from ignition 8.0.4 to 8.1.10. While renaming both gateways and databases. (pretty much everything was renamed)
So now I have tried to set up everything from a clean. (deleted database connections, even reconnected the gateway network between the servers)
I have a mainserver and a secondary server:
Main server is basically just vision, while the secondary server has historian module.
Both servers (now) have the connection to the same DB.
Tag provider server is actually storing tags and values, this can be verified in the mainserver using the database SQL browser.
I have opened everything in “Service Security”
History access mode “Gateway Network” is obviously not working.
- When I set it to database I still get nothing
Ignition 8.1.10 on both servers
Any tips would be much appriciated!
I have attached some screenshots below: