Hello good day, I am learning to use the tool to create sdk modules to add scripts, however, I wanted to perform a test to create some script modules, install them without problems and work correctly in the gateway but I wanted to test the functions in the script console and it appears as if only import those of the first module added and do not understand what happens?
This is really not enough information to troubleshoot in detail.
okey, I will try to expand the information, following the example of script-functions GitHub - inductiveautomation/ignition-sdk-examples: Ignition SDK Example Projects I managed to create a module that for example I made a query in a database with an address and made the treatment of the data, and then create another module to perform the same but pointing to other data, then, I install both modules and in a perspective project I can see that both queries are performed without any problem in the project, but testing everywhere I wanted to see how the query would look from the script console and I see the following
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "<'input>", line 1, in
AttributeError: 'com.inductiveautomation.ignition.designer.gui.tool' object has no attribute 'yieldCalcMillA'
as if the module was not installed, but I remove them all and install them in a different order and always works only the module that was installed first and the others come out with this error
I don't think you need two Ignition modules, for a start.
It sounds like they might having conflicting module IDs, so that only one or the other gets loaded at a time.
Are you sure the built artifacts have those module IDs? Have you done a clean and fresh build?
Multiple modules are definitely able to add distinct functions to the same system package; we do it all throughout the core modules.
Are the actual classnames different, e.g. for the DesignerHook? Again, I don't really understand why you have two almost identical modules (and don't think you should) but they might be competing with each other somewhere else. On the gateway, modules are loaded in isolated classloaders, so you're "getting away with it". In client and designer scope, everything's in one classloader.
Also, there's something wrong with your module build process; you should definitely not be registering e.g. jython as a .jar provided by your module. I suspect all of your dependencies, including those that are 'provided' by Ignition, are being included in your module.
I understand, thank you very much, I managed to make it work in the script console, the modules although they are almost identical allows to have them ready for more specific situations according to the one that needs it.