Problem Upgrading OEE Demo from 7.6 to 7.7.1

Hello,

I am trying to upgrade the OEE demo included in version 7.6 to the new 7.7 version but I am getting an error:

What I did was:

1. Installed Ignition 7.6+OEE module
  2. Configured OEE Module and Installed the demo
  3. Tested the demo (it worked ok)
  4. Upgraded to 7.7.1.
  5. Tested the demo again and found this problem:

The problem is with the Auto Schedule Gateway script, I’m getting this error on the log:

Traceback (most recent call last): File "<TimerScript:OEEDemo/Line Auto Scheduler @60,000ms >", line 29, in <module> File "<module:app.AutoSchedule>", line 14, in autoSchedule at com.sepasoft.production.server.opc.OPCProductionServer.read(OPCProductionServer.java:172) at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.opc.OPCManagerImpl$ServerWrapper.read(OPCManagerImpl.java:707) at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.opc.OPCManagerImpl.read(OPCManagerImpl.java:433) at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.script.GatewayOPCUtilities.readValues(GatewayOPCUtilities.java:42) at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.script.GatewayOPCUtilities.readValuesImpl(GatewayOPCUtilities.java:37) at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.common.script.builtin.AbstractOPCUtilities.readValue(AbstractOPCUtilities.java:41) at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor20.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483) java.lang.NullPointerException: java.lang.NullPointerException

I reviewed “Line Auto Schedule gateway script Line 29” and “app.AutoSchedule Line 14”, and I also checked the Machine paths and OPC paths and everything looks fine.

Is there something that I’m missing?

Thank you

Ok, it seems that the line paths needed to be modified from:

OEEDemo\Your Enterprise\Site 1\Packaging\Line 1

to

[global]\Your Enterprise\Site 1\Packaging\Line 1

in the gateway timer script

Now it works ok.