Problem with Inputs Component (Designer)

I have a problem trying to edit input components with any type of variable
I want to modify an integer with a 'Input Numeric Text Field'. When I try to do it (Preview mode), the PC makes the typical sound like 'you do no have permission to make this change'.
I'm trying with memory tag and OPC TAG SIEMENS (Ex: [S7300Prueba1]DB7,I12) tag, both present same problem

I'm working on Windows11 with Ignition trial version
The variables are configured as:
-Bidirectional
-The Designer is 'Full read/write'
-The tag security settings are public for read and write

I have no problem when I change the value's tag from tag browser ... the problem ocurrs when I'm running the preview mode and I trying to change from the Input component
I'm sure is something easy but I can't see it :melting_face:. I'd appreciate your help

You've managed to format most of your post as code. Please edit, remove any leading spaces from each line and use the </> button to format anything that actually is code. Preview before submitting the post.

1 Like

The post was edited!
My apologizes! I was typing with tab

Is this Vision or Perspective?

Vision

I found a graphical example I can not do, if you watch the next video:

At 02:41 min, you'll watch he works with Input Numeric Text Field and he can change the value after he pressed the 'Play' button.. I tried it but I can't, in that moment the PC emmits error sound

I'm using v8.1

Did you accidentally enable range checking?

(Start with a new numeric entry component to see if you've screwed up the one you've been editing.)

I had to reinstall the Designer and Visio in the PC. Fixed!