Problem with OPC operations

Im having problems with any OPC operation (checking Devices through the OPC browser, creating tags, etc) where they all fail with this error

GatewayException: UaServiceFaultException: status=Bad_UserAccessDenied, message=User does not have permission to perform the requested operation.
	caused by ExecutionException: UaServiceFaultException: status=Bad_UserAccessDenied, message=User does not have permission to perform the requested operation.
	caused by org.eclipse.milo.opcua.stack.core.UaServiceFaultException
UaServiceFaultException: status=Bad_UserAccessDenied, message=User does not have permission to perform the requested operation.

Ignition v7.9.5 (b2017111615)
Java: Oracle Corporation 1.8.0_111

any clue? ive tried to find the setting thats this error is reffering too but im running out of ideas

I am also having the same issue. My Ignition OPC-UA Server is “faulted”. I can not connect any modbus device to my ignition gateway. How to allow permission to perform this operation?

Here is my log:

UaServiceFaultException: status=Bad_UserAccessDenied, message=User does not have permission to perform the requested operation.
	at org.eclipse.milo.opcua.stack.client.UaTcpStackClient.lambda$receiveResponse$14(UaTcpStackClient.java:358)
	at org.eclipse.milo.opcua.stack.core.util.ExecutionQueue$PollAndExecute.run(ExecutionQueue.java:107)
	at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

7.9.7 (b2018032914)
Oracle Corporation 1.8.0_172

i have same issue. how can you fix it