Problem with selecting multiple objects in development w/Mac

I am currently using a MacPro to develop my ignition projects. There seems to be a problem with the ability to select multiple objects. In windows I can hold down the control button and select several objects to move or other manipulation. With the Mac generally the command key offers the same capability - but not in Ignition. I have tried as many different key combinations that I can think of but the only way I can select multiple objects seems to be by windowing them. This is a pain can you guys look into this?

I see this behavior on my MacBook Pro as well… thanks for reporting.

Hi,

Me too. I’m usin MBP for all my demo purpose. Also, can’t have {} and [] in script and expression editor… any idea ?

[quote=“gnguyen”]Hi,

Me too. I’m usin MBP for all my demo purpose. Also, can’t have {} and [] in script and expression editor… any idea ?[/quote]

I don’t have this issue; maybe it’s locale or keyboard related. What language settings/keyboard are you using?

Oh yes, sorry I forgot to mention that my keyboard is AZERTY, so french keyboard.

Command-click to select multiple is implemented in 7.3.1.

Also… all of the existing menu shortcuts now use command instead of ctrl when using OS X. Time to retrain yourself.