Problem with setting up alarm notification pipeline using gmail,

does this message mean that my settings are correct and I just have a problem with the username password? help please

javax.mail.AuthenticationFailedException: 535-5.7.8 Username and Password not accepted. Learn more at 535 5.7.8 Check Gmail through other email platforms - Gmail Help b10-20020a5d550a000000b0022860e8ae7csm4415260wrv.77 - gsmtp

at com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport$Authenticator.authenticate(SMTPTransport.java:892)

at com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.authenticate(SMTPTransport.java:814)

at com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.protocolConnect(SMTPTransport.java:728)

at javax.mail.Service.connect(Service.java:386)

at javax.mail.Service.connect(Service.java:245)

at javax.mail.Service.connect(Service.java:194)

at javax.mail.Transport.send0(Transport.java:253)

at javax.mail.Transport.send(Transport.java:124)

at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.alarming.notification.email.EmailNotificationProfile$EmailTask.sendMessage(EmailNotificationProfile.java:749)

at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.alarming.notification.email.EmailNotificationProfile$EmailTask.buildAndMaybeSendMessage(EmailNotificationProfile.java:737)

at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.alarming.notification.email.EmailNotificationProfile$EmailTask.run(EmailNotificationProfile.java:651)

at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.alarming.notification.email.EmailNotificationProfile.lambda$sendNotification$0(EmailNotificationProfile.java:465)

at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)

at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)

at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Gmail doesn't allow third party applications to use simple username/password any more (like a year or so). You have to create an application password/token:

Thanks for your reply , could you please direct me to where I can find out about creating an application token, thanks

Can you not use the company's mail server for outbound email?