Problems with time series charts (double axes, plot colors)

Hi Everyone,

I'm new here, I spent the last 1 1/2 weeks getting to know database queries, python and Ignition for a 'Industry 4.0' project in our company. I unsuccessfully studied computer science 25-ish years ago, so I'm not really up-to-date on it all....

....anyhows, I was more or less happy with my result on Friday afternoon, but now on Monday morning (I'm flying to Serbia tomorrow to present it) it seems that something's gone iffy:

I suddenly have a double axis on all except 1 of my time series charts (they are all duplicates of each other, so that's odd too). All the data is on the same axis 'Axe'. When I set visibility to false on the second plot it goes back to 1 axis. the second plot is on an empty dataset (because there are not bad shots right now) which might be the issue here.

Properties:

I'm guessing the way out would to bind the visibility of the second axis to the dataset?

Another thing I'm having trouble with is the plot color. I have 2 trends, good & bad. I just can't seem to get the second one to take the assigned color. Any suggestions?

Desktop Version

OK, just answered my own question,

binding on visibility to properties -> dataset and then expression
if (len({value})=0, false, true)

If anyone could help me with the colors, much appreciated :slight_smile: