Production schedule pattern for night shifts

Hi All,

I am using the gateway built-in schedule manager to create my customer's shifts rotation and then connect it to Sepasoft OEE downtime module for analysis.

The rotation is four teams, doing 12-hours shifts and the pattern repeats every two weeks.White blocks are teams 1 and 2 doing day/night, and yellow blocks are teams 3 and 4 doing day/night

I managed to reproduce the pattern by creating eight schedules that repeat every other week (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2, D1, D2), and then four composite schedules that combine each one of them a pair (A, B, C, D).

The problem I am having is with shifts that are back shift:
I am defining them as 18:30 - 06:30 but as it can be seen in the vision Schedules component, this is not properly interpreted as in this example of Shift "B1" I am not expecting to be active from Monday midnight to 6:30, but rather from Monday 18:30, to Tuesday 6:30
The two consequences this has is that the system is decoding the wrong shift between midnights and 6:30 when the cycle resets, and that the production day begin date is midnight rather than 6:30am the day before.

How could I tell the schedule manager that my shift ends at 6:30 of the next day?

Instead of what the diagram is showing, I am expecting something like this.

I have read the documentation here: Alarming Schedules - Ignition User Manual 8.1 - Ignition Documentation

And a few forum posts related to schedule and complex patterns, but have not found how to deal with a shift that is supposed to end the next day.

Thanks for any help.

Daniel.

//edited typos

You could split it up to have Monday 18:30-24:00 and Tuesday 0:00-6:30, 18:30-24:00. It appears that you could also use 18:30-30:30.

Wow I should've tried harder. That was it! Thanks a lot Jeremy. D.