[profileName=Client] Error fetching roles

Over the weekend, my project has decided it doesn’t like me, I guess.fails to run. Friday everything worked. Today, I can log into the Gateway. I can log into the designer. When trying ro run a project, I can not log into it. The above error occurred. Looking at the log, this error happens a lot.

Ignition 8.0.13

java.lang.NullPointerException: null

at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.authentication.impl.DatabaseAutomaticUserSource.getUsers(DatabaseAutomaticUserSource.java:366)

at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.authentication.UserSourceWrapper.doGetUsers(UserSourceWrapper.java:179)

at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.authentication.UserSourceWrapper.updateCache(UserSourceWrapper.java:206)

at com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway.authentication.UserSourceManagerImpl$UpdateCacheTask.run(UserSourceManagerImpl.java:401)

at java.base/java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)

at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)

at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)

at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)

at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Any suggestions on where to look to fixe this?

Has anyone been messing with your DB driver/translator settings?
For the DB connection you’re using for your user source, check the assigned driver & translator, then go to that driver/translator in the JDBC settings and make sure there’s a column quote character defined.