Project screenshots - share yours

I’ve heard great things about Grange (in fact there’s a winery management system here in Aus with its name) but it’s far beyond what my pay can afford!! :laughing: Bin 389 is a fantastic drop (and far more affordable for us plebs :slight_smile: - although still reserved for special occasions)!

I’m not sure if Treasury (owners of Penfolds) were the first winery group in Aus to go to Ignition - it’s certainly one of the largest! We approached them a few years back now to convert over one of their wineries to Ignition, starting with a small pilot project that we actually did free of charge as we were so certain Ignition was a great fit for. They haven’t looked back since and we have been working our way to convert over the rest of their wineries as well. Certainly from an engineering perspective, Ignition is leaps and bounds ahead of what the previous SCADA could offer in functionality and ease of development (and really, everything else!).

2 Likes

Ignition Maker Edition!!

3 Likes

Can you use JS in Ignition? I wasn't sure that was possible? :thinking:

Also, does anyone know if CSS preprocessors like Sass and LESS are available? Or are these not that useful for Perspective? (I'm only just starting to learn CSS/HTML5 and haven't really touched much of Perspective yet... so my question might have an obvious answer to some)

3 Likes

Sass/less and JS knowledge would only really apply if you’re making a module; all you have to provide Perspective is React component(s).

Sharing some of our screens for Central SCADA of Water Supply / Waste Water Treatment Facilities

44 Likes

This my 3D implementation of a plant in perspective.
Perspective is very fun tool.
Ignition 8.0.12

32 Likes

That is sick! Awesome work @nader.chinichian !!

2 Likes

@nader.chinichian That’s incredible. Any chance you could give a high level overview on how you accomplished that?

2 Likes

Great work Nader. Question. Are you using CSS transitions to do the animations between the floors?

1 Like

Hi
Thanks.
I just use keyframes and 3d CSS command in both perspective style and light.css file for theming.
Right now for animation you have to
add your code in light.css. I ask a lot for adding some sort of input to add your keyframes in each component from IA.

4 Likes

Hola Antonio, Felicitaciones por tu trabajo. quería saber con que programa dibujas las imagenes del fondo. muchas gracias

Best to use inkscape

1 Like

perspective?

1 Like

thanks you Nader!

1 Like

hi @lachguerabdallah, these are screenshots from a vision client.

1 Like

It’s definitely with vision

I suppose the geo maps are from the Kymera module

Hi !
Can you please let me know which brand of transducer you are using to monitor voltage/amp?

I have very interesting this projects…

Thanks

1 Like

You are wild man, I do wish i understood CSS as well as you do! lol

3 Likes

Just some added information. If you are using any VFD’s then I would read from their Modbus address.

I understand this may not work for your needs, but it’s an easy way to get the information you seek.

2 Likes