Project screenshots - share yours

Sharing some of our screens for Central SCADA of Water Supply / Waste Water Treatment Facilities

44 Likes

This my 3D implementation of a plant in perspective.
Perspective is very fun tool.
Ignition 8.0.12

32 Likes

That is sick! Awesome work @nader.chinichian !!

2 Likes

@nader.chinichian That’s incredible. Any chance you could give a high level overview on how you accomplished that?

2 Likes

Great work Nader. Question. Are you using CSS transitions to do the animations between the floors?

1 Like

Hi
Thanks.
I just use keyframes and 3d CSS command in both perspective style and light.css file for theming.
Right now for animation you have to
add your code in light.css. I ask a lot for adding some sort of input to add your keyframes in each component from IA.

4 Likes

Hola Antonio, Felicitaciones por tu trabajo. quería saber con que programa dibujas las imagenes del fondo. muchas gracias

Best to use inkscape

1 Like

perspective?

1 Like

thanks you Nader!

1 Like

hi @lachguerabdallah, these are screenshots from a vision client.

1 Like

It’s definitely with vision

I suppose the geo maps are from the Kymera module

Hi !
Can you please let me know which brand of transducer you are using to monitor voltage/amp?

I have very interesting this projects…

Thanks

1 Like

You are wild man, I do wish i understood CSS as well as you do! lol

3 Likes

Just some added information. If you are using any VFD’s then I would read from their Modbus address.

I understand this may not work for your needs, but it’s an easy way to get the information you seek.

2 Likes

I want read amp, voltage, frequency, kw, kva, Kvar and PF from distribution panel/ feeders panel or Generators control panel…
Please give me an ideas.
Thanks

Ask the panel builder if they have a Modbus interface?

There is all kinds of Industrial Power equipment that provides a Modbus output and it would give you everything you listed and more.

Schneider provide Modbus with most of their power related equipmentATV900_Communication_parameters_NHA80944_V2.2.xlsx|attachment (254.4 KB)

Here’s a list of the communication parameters for the Altivar 900 drive. Have a look and see what can be pulled with Modbus.

1 Like

Previously I thought only VFD have Modbus communication. But now I know some power meters have Modbus communication. Thanks…
I’m trying to do demo. Without having any projects.
I want ask some questions.
can I connect Modbus module directly to Ignition SCADA without using PLC?
Can I use one PLC to read/write more than 10 Modbus communication module?

“can I connect Modbus module directly to Ignition SCADA without using PLC?”
YES, You just need to know and understand how Ignition addresses MODBUS.

“Can I use one PLC to read/write more than 10 Modbus communication module?”
YES, I do this all the time, I use a single plc controller setup to communicate with several VFD’s (12 to be exact). All done with Modbus/Tcp. You just need to know and understand networks.

There will be a lot of people on this forum that can help. But I think you may need to start a new “THREAD” as this really has nothing to do with “Project Screenshots” . This might be the reason you don’t have more replys.

4 Likes