Project screenshots - share yours

Check out my latest project: a comprehensive MES dashboard for a Yogurt Factory built using Ignition! Featuring real-time monitoring, 3D visualization, and dynamic analysis, this dashboard is designed to streamline operations and enhance productivity.

26 Likes

I like your data reporting tiles. Nicely implemented.

1 Like

Very impressive! Nice design around the reporting and OEE sections. And very cool to embed a 3D model.

2 Likes

Hello everyone, I'm excited to share the Main View of the Admin Dashboard of my graduation project, the Smart Hot Food Vending Machine. as the first project with Ignition Perspective.

What's inside?
:small_blue_diamond: Real-Time Monitoring
:small_blue_diamond: Real-Time Analysis
:small_blue_diamond: Interactive Dashboard
:small_blue_diamond: Dive into Globe
:small_blue_diamond: Alarm Notifications
:small_blue_diamond: Daily Reports

I’d love to hear your thoughts! and know How can I improve future projects?
Watch the video below to see the dashboard in action! :point_down:

8 Likes

Very nice! What is the annotation tools on top of the bar chart done with? Haven't seen that before.

1 Like

It should be JavaScript code which added by webdev module or via custom module or via markdown components.

1 Like

For custom module, you can check out the module created by @Ahmed_mohamed

Hello everyone, I’m thrilled to unveil the remaining features of my graduation project, The Smart Hot Food Vending Machine. After much anticipation, here’s a sneak peek at what’s been kept under wraps!

:rocket: OEE View with Generative AI Predictions:

Leverage Generative AI insights to predict future performance and OEE values.

:bar_chart: Archive View for Historical Data:

Access detailed historical data, including Sales, Temperature, and Humidity.
Set date ranges, visualize trends with charts, and utilize generative AI analysis for comprehensive PDF reports.
Share reports effortlessly via email for smooth communication.

I’d love to hear your thoughts! and know How can I improve future projects?

2 Likes