Project template - Trial version

Is it possible to use a project template in the trial version of Ignition? I don't see such an option when creating a project

Yes, works fine.

Are you connected to the internet?

Project Template is not available in the GW Webpage interface when creating a project, if you are creating the project there you will want to use the Designer Launcher instead.

the project was created with GW Webpage, if I understood you correctly can I change it in Designer Launcher? if so how should I do it?

A template is chosen only when creating a new project, you can't modify an existing project to suddenly be based on a template.

Thanks for your help, I checked in my Designer there is a Project Template option but I don't have the option to choose from there is only a yellow exclamation mark. Are templates additional options and do I need to install them?

No, AFAIK they are downloaded and require an internet connection.

Are you online? Does hovering over the yellow exclamation mark give a tooltip with more info?

so my Microsoft Edge browser must have online access to use templates? (currently I do not have online access, so this is the reason why I do not see the templates)