I have continued working on my project, but I found a pretty serious bug for the way in which my system operates. Right now, users are able to forward records in the process based upon the row that they select and a button press. Most users will have multiple rows, but it is important that they work through and approve them one at a time.
So, the basis of how it operates is grabbing the data from that row via the selection data under Props. Each line in the script grabs the respective value from each column in the selected row, with this data getting passed on as parameters to a query. Example:
StockOH = self.getSibling("Table").props.selection.data['Stock on hand?'] ProjectT = self.getSibling("Table").props.selection.data['Project Tag'] PlanEmail = self.getSibling("Table").props.selection.data['Planner Email']
Everything seemed to be running fine. Query runs fine, records move in between tables, and I was so close to closing out this project. I found that when clicking in between rows on the table one after the other, some or all of the data will not update. This is a huge problem, because the parameters being returned are based upon this updating consistently. Pretty much every record in the table is a standard string; some values are null and there are a few booleans based off of checkboxes from an earlier step. The booleans come back from MSSQL as a string, but ignition seems to have no problem interpreting them as booleans even as a string.
I was thinking, hmmmmm, must be the boolean problem or that some of the values are null.... but many of these records have half of the data update while the other half does not. I just can't seem to find the exact problem, and ignition is throwing no errors outside of some cryptic invalid keys.
Here's a sample table (There are 44 columns, cutting it down for post):
And two different records being selected with their correlating selected data:
For some selections, more data will change than just the ID, for others it will be just the ID. When I do a multi-Select, all of the data shows up correctly with no problem.
Hopefully someone on here has experienced a similar problem... it's hitting some kind of error. Thanks, folks.