Prospective Project

ERROR in ./typescript/components/Increment.tsx
Module not found: Error: Can’t resolve ‘react-select’ in ‘D:\react\perspective-component\web\packages\client\typescript\components’
@ ./typescript/components/Increment.tsx 9:23-46
@ ./typescript/rad-client-components.ts
Child mini-css-extract-plugin …/…/…/…/…/…/…/…/reac\ignition-sdk-examples-master\perspective-component\web\node_modules\css-loader\dist\cjs.js??ref–5-1!../…/…/…/…/…/…/…/react\ignition-sdk-examples-master\perspective-component\web\node_modules\sass-loader\lib\loader.js??ref–5-2!../…/…/…/…/…/…/…/react\ignition-sdk-examples-master\perspective-component\web\packages\client\scss\main.scss:
Entrypoint mini-css-extract-plugin = *
[…/…/node_modules/css-loader/dist/cjs.js?!../…/node_modules/sass-loader/lib/loader.js?!./scss/main.scss] D:/react/ignition-sdk-examples-master/perspective-component/web/node_modules/css-loader/dist/cjs.js??ref–5-1!D:/react/ignition-sdk-examples-master/perspective-component/web/node_modules/sass-loader/lib/loader.js??ref–5-2!./scss/main.scss 1 KiB {mini-css-extract-plugin} [built]

when i add dependency in package.json and run to building Module this is throwing the above error. when i put dependency like react-select, react-dropdown-select In increment.tsx file. that is not throwing any error however, runtime gives error.

Hi. I’m having a similar issue but with a custom React Component (can’t resolve the import). Did you find a solution?
Regards,
Ted.

@guptavijayakshay - when you try to run the module, do you see an http request being made for the javascript bundle you’ve built?

I suspect you're hitting a different issue. Sounds like @guptavijayakshay has their build complete successfully, but is failing at runtime. So the cause there is likely different. The response I posted on this thread is targeted more towards build failures (vs runtime failures like this thread is inquiring about).

Hi Perry. You're correct, different issue. My build errored out but I found the problem...it didn't have the path string set correctly in one of my import statements in my .tsx file. Doh!
Thank you for replying.