Pulling data ever second

I was wondering if Ignition is cable of trending data every second instead of every minute?
Forgot to mention this is using Ignition historian

Do you mean recording a record every second (see History configuration of tag as well as associated scanclass), updating displayed data on trend every second (adjust poll rate), or something else?

Got it thanks.

How do you set up on trends if tag looses connection, the trend will use last value till connection comes back?

You wouldn’t change anything on the tag itself. Anywhere you’re querying history, make sure you set the query to allow interpolation (assuming points between values, following the trend defined by logged points) and that the ‘Ignore Bad Quality Data’ flag is not set, IE you are okay with seeing “bad” quality.

I understand, But we had a integrator do one project here at plant. his project trends are querying data and using for trends, while i am using the basic historian in my project. His trends show no breaks when connection is lost, mine do. when speaking to him he stated it uses last value till connection comes back and never shows break in trends. On mine it does. So i was looking for a option in the screen shot above to do this

You won't find an option there (on the tag). Look for the option in the tag history binding or query for the chart as @PGriffith notes above.

Thank you. Got it

HOW DO I SMOOTH OUT THESE TEETH SPIKES? I AM PULLING EVERY SECOND. tRENDING CURRENT. IS IT POSSIBLE TO SMOOTH OUT READING EVERY SECOND ?
HERE ARE THE SETTINGS FOR ONE OF THE PENS

The choppiness you see is typical of noisy signals. Sampling time doesn’t magically smooth out the noise. You would need to add code to your PLC to digitally filter into another register and then record that one. Single-pole decay filters are the simplest, but I like rolling average filters. YMMV.

Thank you.