[ul]
L1-E2
L1-E2
L1-E2
L1-E2
L1-E4
L1-E4
[/ul]

I would like to return only distinct rows, however, the image column cannot be in the query if I use the distinct keyword. Any suggestions on how to do this?

SELECT LockOutPoints.LockOutPointID, LockOutPoints.LockOutName, LockOutPoints.LockOutPointLocation, LockOutPoints.LockOutDevice LockOutPoints.LockOutImage FROM LockOutEnergySources JOIN LockOutPoints ON LockOutPoints.LockOutPointID = LockOutEnergySources.LockoutPoint WHERE LockOutEnergySources.JBoxCode = '{Root Container.JBoxCode}'
Thanks,

Sure just use the GROUP BY clause. Something like:SELECT LockOutPoints.LockOutPointID, LockOutPoints.LockOutName, LockOutPoints.LockOutPointLocation, LockOutPoints.LockOutDevice LockOutPoints.LockOutImage FROM LockOutEnergySources JOIN LockOutPoints ON LockOutPoints.LockOutPointID = LockOutEnergySources.LockoutPoint WHERE LockOutEnergySources.JBoxCode = '{Root Container.JBoxCode}' GROUP BY LockOutPoints.LockOutPointIDYou may have to apply aggreagate functions like MAX, MIN, AVG or something for certain columns. Try it and if it errors out apply the functions.

I can get it to work without the image column but with it I get.

[quote]Operand data type image is invalid for (I tried them all) operator.
[/quote]

I will look for another way to bind the data.

I decided to do this with a property change script. The first query returns all of the distinct Jboxes and I iterate through this list to retrieve the images. It may not be the cleanest but I can finish the job.

if event.propertyName == "Data": strJBox = event.source.parent.JBoxCode loPoints = system.db.runPrepQuery("SELECT DISTINCT LockOutPoints.LockOutPointID, LockOutPoints.LockOutName, LockOutPoints.LockOutPointLocation, LockOutPoints.LockOutDevice FROM LockOutEnergySources JOIN LockOutPoints ON LockOutPoints.LockOutPointID = LockOutEnergySources.LockoutPoint WHERE LockOutEnergySources.JBoxCode = ?", [strJBox]) headers = ["LockOutPointID","LockOutName","LockOutPointLocation","LockOutDevice","LockOutImage"] data = [] for row in loPoints: LockOutID=row["LockOutPointID"] tempImage = system.db.runPrepQuery("SELECT LockOutPoints.blob FROM LockOutPoints WHERE LockOutPoints.LockOutPointID = ?", [LockOutID]) LockOutImage = tempImage[0][0] data.append([LockOutID,row["LockOutName"],row["LockOutPointLocation"],row["LockOutDevice"],LockOutImage]) event.source.Data2 = system.dataset.toDataSet(headers, data)