Query Works In The Database Query Browser But Not In My Report

I'm trying to pull data in from Factory Talk Historian. When I run my query in the database query browser it works just fine (see query below). But when I run the same query in the report designer as an SQL query I get an error (see error below). Any ideas or insights?

select time,value from DataTable  
   where (tag='TagPath')  
   and (time between '2024-02-22 5:10:00' and '2024-02-22 06:10:00') and status=0 and
   timestep='1m'
   order by time;

Error getting sample data.
ExecutionException: java.lang.ClassCastException: com.inductiveautomation.reporting.common.data.query.PrepStmtQueryConfig cannot be cast to com.inductiveautomation.reporting.common.data.NamedQueryConfig
caused by ClassCastException: com.inductiveautomation.reporting.common.data.query.PrepStmtQueryConfig cannot be cast to com.inductiveautomation.reporting.common.data.NamedQueryConfig
Ignition v7.9.10 (b2018112821)
Java: Oracle Corporation 1.8.0_201

That's just an Ignition bug.
But, you're on an ancient version of an unsupported major version. I'd strongly recommend at least upgrading to the latest 7.9 (which will be free) and at your earliest opportunity planning the migration to 8.1.

1 Like

By a bug you mean that this just doesn't work on the version of ignition I'm running?

Yes, that's what it means.

OK, thanks for the clarification.