Random high CPU Usage web server thread

Somewhere along my project I seem to have introduced something that added a web server thread that holds ~40% of the cpu usage of my machine at all times. Even across restarts it will come back.

Is anything in this thread dump obvious to what I could look for to resolve it? Before this my gateway would hold at around 5-10% utilization, now its constantly at 50+

app//com.inductiveautomation.ignition.common.logging.LoggingSystemTurboFilter.decide(LoggingSystemTurboFilter.java:139) 
app//ch.qos.logback.classic.spi.TurboFilterList.getTurboFilterChainDecision(TurboFilterList.java:49) 
app//ch.qos.logback.classic.LoggerContext.getTurboFilterChainDecision_0_3OrMore(LoggerContext.java:269) 
app//ch.qos.logback.classic.Logger.callTurboFilters(Logger.java:751) 
app//ch.qos.logback.classic.Logger.isDebugEnabled(Logger.java:469) 
app//ch.qos.logback.classic.Logger.isDebugEnabled(Logger.java:465) 
app//org.eclipse.jetty.util.log.JettyAwareLogger.isDebugEnabled(JettyAwareLogger.java:170) 
app//org.eclipse.jetty.util.log.Slf4jLog.isDebugEnabled(Slf4jLog.java:120) 
app//org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.common.io.AbstractWebSocketConnection.onFillable(AbstractWebSocketConnection.java:498) 
app//org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.common.io.AbstractWebSocketConnection.onFillable(AbstractWebSocketConnection.java:441) 
app//org.eclipse.jetty.io.AbstractConnection$ReadCallback.succeeded(AbstractConnection.java:311) 
app//org.eclipse.jetty.io.FillInterest.fillable(FillInterest.java:103) 
app//org.eclipse.jetty.io.ssl.SslConnection$DecryptedEndPoint.onFillable(SslConnection.java:543) 
app//org.eclipse.jetty.io.ssl.SslConnection.onFillable(SslConnection.java:398) 
app//org.eclipse.jetty.io.ssl.SslConnection$2.succeeded(SslConnection.java:161) 
app//org.eclipse.jetty.io.FillInterest.fillable(FillInterest.java:103) 
app//org.eclipse.jetty.io.ChannelEndPoint$2.run(ChannelEndPoint.java:117) 
app//org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.runTask(EatWhatYouKill.java:336) 
app//org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.doProduce(EatWhatYouKill.java:313) 
app//org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.tryProduce(EatWhatYouKill.java:171) 
app//org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.strategy.EatWhatYouKill.run(EatWhatYouKill.java:129) 
app//org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.ReservedThreadExecutor$ReservedThread.run(ReservedThreadExecutor.java:388) 
app//org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:806) 
app//org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$Runner.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:938) 
java.base@11.0.9/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) 
1 Like

We are having a very similar issue with our gateway, was this issue ever resolved?