Redundant State Subcription

How can I subscribe the gateway Redundant State? I am developing new OPC Drivers Modules and I need to know what is teh state of the system it is running on.

Thanks

0 Likes

You can get the platform RedundancyManager via the GatewayContext, which should be accessible from the DriverContext your driver has:

RedundancyManager redundancyManager = driverContext.getGatewayContext().getRedundancyManager();

From there, you can add a RedundancyStateListener:

redundancyManager.addRedundancyStateListener(new RedundancyStateListener() {
	@Override
	public void redundancyStateChanged(RedundancyState newState) {
		// TODO
	}

@Override
	public void redundancyConnStatusChanged(ClusterPeerConnectionStatus status) {
		// TODO
	}
});

You’ll likely be interested in the ActivityLevel that you can from the RedundancyState object.

0 Likes

We have realized we would like to monitor the redundancy state via a timer script and gateway tags. Is there a way to add this state listener right from a startup script?

I would rather not have to make a module just to monitor this status unless I absolutely have to.

Thanks,

0 Likes

Just for posterity:

The following code on a gateway timer script will get the sync status of the redundant pair:
Ennumerated values are defined here: http://files.inductiveautomation.com/sdk/javadoc/ignition79/790-beta1/com/inductiveautomation/ignition/gateway/redundancy/types/ProjectState.html

from com.inductiveautomation.ignition.gateway import SRContext
contextRM = SRContext.get().getRedundancyManager()
state = contextRM.getPeerConnectionStatus().getProjectState().toString()
system.tag.write("[default]ReplicationState",state)
0 Likes