Refused to apply style

Hello everybody,

it's a few days that I'm struggling with the following error in the console, but I think it's there from longer, I just didn't notice it before.

09:34:48.353 [Browser Events Thread] INFO Perspective.Designer.BrowserConsole - Refused to apply style from 'http://195.231.8.197:8088/data/perspective/themes/plant.css' because its MIME type ('text/html') is not a supported stylesheet MIME type, and strict MIME checking is enabled.

it's showing everytime I save or open a view or doing any operation basically, plus it's shown once per each page I have open in the designer, to be clear if I have 3 pages open it will show as follows in the console picture.

When I run my application on the browser, chrome console actually logs the same message as an error.
Here is the log

195.231.8.197-1584520803489.log (537 Bytes)

I really want to get rid of this message, any help is appreciated

Referencing this article, check if your “custom” css isn’t starting with comments. If so, the system sees it as something else then an actual CSS file.

Thanks for the reply,

the point is I don’t have any class named “plant.css”, and I don’t know where to look in order to understand why is it being loaded in the project

This is not a default file from IA, take a look at this directory:
~Ignition Installation Location~\Ignition\data\modules\com.inductiveautomation.perspective\themes
You should see your file there.

2 Likes

I’ve alredy check all the folders and subfolders searching for that file, but no way I could find it.