Remove commas from SQL Table OR custom Property

I’m querying the ID of a large database I have.

The ID of the column is: 403,083
I need to use this value for further queries. I linked a custom property to pass it from window to window.

Unfortunately, the comma appears to be throwing things off.

From the TABLE itself, the table customer number property doesn’t appear to be having any impact. Attempting to toINT the custom property pulling the number isn’t having any change.

How can I remove the comma?

Possibly try the following,
https://docs.inductiveautomation.com/display/DOC79/numberFormat

I used this and I cannot seem to isolate a number format to eliminate commas.

try(numberFormat(toInt({Root Container.sub.data}[{Root Container.sub.selectedRow}, “SubID”]), ‘####0.#’), “”)

I’ve tried this, and a few other options but nothing seems to work. Even not showing commas in a SQL QUERY would maybe work.

Can you provide some screenshots or more context on what you’re doing?

Commas in a custom property should be entirely for display; if the actual data type of the custom property is numeric it doesn’t have any commas in the underlying data.

The commas do not make sense since it is an ID

It appears that someone has defined the AssemblyID field as type String where it should have been Int.

What brand of SQL are you using? It may have a fix at the query level.

1 Like

I have the same issue. There is a column which is int PK. However, all the values in Ignition are coming with commas! How can I solve this problem in Ignition? Thank you.

This is not enough information for anyone to help you.
What is the query?
Where is the data being displayed? (e.g. A Perspective Table component.)
Why is comma rendering a problem?

1 Like

Query is Select all the data from the table and show it in power table in ignition. I just want to show the id column without comma. It seems that power table is adding commas to int primary key and I don't know why.

Can you show a screenshot of the query and how it looks when it's displaying the commas?

I found out how I can handle the format of displaying the numbers in power table. Thanks for your quick response.