Report - Cross tab -Coloring

In perspective , in report

lets consider I have 2 cross tab

1st cross tab I have a column as "tolerance" in another cross tab I have column actual.

here I need to validate it by compare it and need to differentiate by color.

I have used this expression

number2>=10?"green":"red"

for simple table it's work but for cross table (dynamic value) it's doesn't work.
simple

the 1st tolerance table is defined , the second crosstab actual (the actual will enter by the user in report I need to different the value by color indication whether it's under tolerance or above )

1. What do you mean by 'two cross-tables with two columns'? I see two single-column tables. Why do you not have a single table with two columns?
  2. number2>=10?"green":"red" is not a valid Ignition expression. It would be more like,
    if(number2 >= 10, "green", "red")
    (Note the use of spaces for legibility.)
    Maybe you mean that you are using that line in a script transform. not an expression.
  3. Where does the red-white-green display go? In a third column of the table or elsewhere? Is it a summary counter for in / out of tolerance? If so, what does white represent?
  4. The symbol for kilogram is kg. Your readout is showing kelvin-grams. Capitals matter.

Please edit your original post to make it clearer and show where you are using that code. Please try to address all the points raised.

Which is it? Perspective or Reports? They are different. Please also capitalise your sentences and proper names such as 'Perspective', etc., to be clear.

In report

reg : point number 3 " 1. Where does the red-white-green display go? In a third column of the table or elsewhere? Is it a summary counter for in / out of tolerance? If so, what does white represent?"

it falls on the same actual column

You have tagged your post as Perspective (but the question has nothing to do with Perspective). This has caused confusion. I suggest that you remove that tag. Report expressions don't use normal Expression Language.

Tips:

1. To quote another user use the > quotation syntax or press the blockquote button.

A piece of quoted text looks like this.

1. To post code inline enclose it in ` backticks.
  2. To post code blocks see, Wiki - how to post code on this forum
  3. For 'cm²' use Alt0178 to generate the superscript 2.