Report Viewer cannot show results

Hi guys, have a good days. Currently I would like to link and show the data that I select in the reporting modules in the Report Viewer but it cant work. May I know what error that I have made.
The image below show the problem that I have faced currently.

The data is able to display when I press execute button but it cant show in the Preview Page and Report Viewer. Thanks in advance.

Hi @tohhy-pm17, what report components are you using in the design tab? Are you aiming to display this in a table?

Your last picture on the right side shows the data you’re getting back for your report. Looks like you are getting good data. Since nothing is showing on the left side of that picture, the problem is with the way you designed your report. I’d need to see a screen shot of the design tab to have any chance of helping you there.

Hi @matthew.ayre, yes I am going to design my data in a table format. May I know what should I do next ? Thanks in advance

Hi @KathyApplebaum, the design tab I drag and drop the table format to my design page but it show nothing.

Problem Solved Thanks. One more questions from me.
May I know that the simple table in the report module have the ability to do auto pages break or not. Thanks