Report Viewer Data need to export as excel

I have use a report viewer to display the report

which contains any table for example like , simple table , normal table , Cross table.....
at the same time in single report it contain all table also...by binding with a multiple named Querys , basic SQL...

then I have used report viewer to display it on perspective in that as default it have Dowland option in the format of pdf.

but I required the data in the excel format.

You can use this function on a diferrent button to either email the report to you in csv or xlsx, or save it to a location on the gateway that is accessible to Ignition, and write a script to grab the file and download it.

https://docs.inductiveautomation.com/display/DOC81/system.report.executeAndDistribute

yeah

`# Executes and distributes the report to save a PDF`

`settings ` `=` `{` `"path"` `:` `"C:\\Ignition Reports"` `, ` `"fileName"` `:` `"Report.pdf"` `, ` `"format"` `:` `"pdf"` `}`

`system.report.executeAndDistribute(path` `=` `"My Report Path"` `, project` `=` `"My Project"` `, action` `=` `"save"` `, actionSettings` `=` `settings)`

let me change the format and will check.

settings = {"path":"C:\\Ignition Reports", "fileName":"Report.xls", "format":"xls"}
	system.report.executeAndDistribute(path='ButylReports/SkidCleaningCheckSheet', project='DLB_NEW1', action="save", actionSettings=settings)

I tried no action have taken place

any suggestion please

Are you getting any errors in the gateway logs?

Have you checked the gateway's C:\Ignition Reports folder? Remember this script is being executed at the gateway, so it will save to the gateway, not your client.

my application is under this path

C:\Users\Administrator\.ignition

in that floder i can't find my xls file

can I change my path :thinking:

Ok, is the gateway installed on that computer?

If it is, then is there a C:\Ignition Reports folder?

yes .,create by manually