Reporting module: Table filter key

I am building a new report in the reporting module.
I want to filter the data in a table with a key word. (the query selects all data and i want to display this data per engine in a separate table)

Displaying all the data is no problem but when i use the Filter key i cant filter the data.
Example data collected with query:
Engine 1
Engine 2
Engine 3

Filter key: Engine 1

Result: No data displayed.

See also the attachment.

Thanks for the detailed picture. If only every question was so clearly illustrated! :thumb_left:

The Filter Key is an expression that evaluates to true/false (see the docs on tables). I would try using something along the lines of engine = "Engine 1"

[quote=“KathyApplebaum”]Thanks for the detailed picture. If only every question was so clearly illustrated! :thumb_left:

The Filter Key is an expression that evaluates to true/false (see the docs on tables). I would try using something along the lines of engine = "Engine 1"[/quote]

Thanks for the response and the manual lookup.
I tried your suggestion but the filtering still does not work.
With the filter setup to:
engine = “Engine 1”
I get the same data as without the filter.

Think Kathy forgot an “=” sign. Just tried out a filter on a table and it worked using standard Java style notation. The keychain expression docs have a breakdown of the different operators.

Give this a shot:

engine == "Engine 1"

Sorry, that’s what I get for posting code before sufficient caffeine intake. :blush:

Thanks all for the support.
The last tip did the trick.