- Ignition - v8.0.16
- Reporting Module - v5.0.16
- ** Data is scrubbed, used Simulator for example
- This example only has 1 Pump shown for clarity
- Indirection is used for that 1 Pump
I have been able to achieve this with indirection in Vision and Perspective.
I am having an issue when using nested Query Data and charting in the reporting module
- A new chart is generated from each row of the nested query, instead of using it as a dataset
- I have tried many variations of Keys for the chart(“History”, “current”, “History.current”, etc) with similar results
- I have also tried putting the chart into the Header/Summary area.
- I only get one chart, but no data shows up
Surely, there must be something that I am missing:
I have included:
- Picture of Nested Query
- Picture of Table Group
- Picture of Report Designer
- Picture of Report Preview
- Example of the Output from the Nested Query
Is this data structure correct for the Nested Table to work? (I am using “current” as the Data Key)
<Pumps> <row-0> <Pump>1</Pump> <History> <row-0> <t_stamp>2020-10-28 11:05:56.428</t_stamp> <current>-96.09314991421937</current> </row-0> <row-1> <t_stamp>2020-10-28 11:07:08.428</t_stamp> <current>-96.12323655699089</current> </row-1> <row-2> <t_stamp>2020-10-28 11:08:20.428</t_stamp> <current>-96.15332319976241</current> </row-2> <row-3> <t_stamp>2020-10-28 11:09:32.428</t_stamp> <current>-96.18340984253393</current> </row-3> <row-4> <t_stamp>2020-10-28 11:10:44.428</t_stamp> <current>-96.20276641845703</current> </row-4>
Any help would be appreciated!