Result code: [Bad_NotWritable] The access level does not allow writing to the Node

I cant seem to figure out why I am not able to write BACK to the PLC from Ignition. All of my settings are ReadWrite. When I try to change a boolean tag called “NewSort” from the Designer I get the following in the designer output console:

20:38:56.570 [AWT-EventQueue-2] ERROR com.inductiveautomation.ignition.designer.sqltags.util.TagUtilities$WriteListener - <HTML>Error writing to NewSort.Value:<BR>The access level does not allow writing to the Node.

In my wrapper Log I get the following error:

INFO   | jvm 1    | 2020/08/20 20:38:56 | E [T.Provider                    ] [03:38:56]: [[TAG_PROVIDER]NewSort] Error writing to OPC address [[FactoryTalkLinxServer]ns=3;s=[PLC1]NewSort]. Result code: [Bad_NotWritable] The access level does not allow writing to the Node. 

In my Status -> Log I get the following error:

Provider	20Aug2020 20:38:56	[[TAG_PROVIDER]NewSort] Error writing to OPC address [[FactoryTalkLinxServer]ns=3;s=[PLC1]NewSort]. Result code: [Bad_NotWritable] The access level does not allow writing to the Node.

Question
Should I be looking somewhere else?. Is there any futher diagnostics tools I can use to dig into this? I tried setting the logger to “Trace” but Im not sure If this would help and Im not sure if I did it correctly as nothing more showed up in my Status -> Log.

I also tried exporting the Log file and viewing via SQLiteStudio but Im new to databases and that just confused me more.

I noticed that I get the same error when trying to write via the Gateway Quick Client. This leads me to believe that its an issue with the OPC UA connection

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Found the culprit. This property of the tag needed to be set to Read/Write