I have an RV50 used as an sms gateway for a scada pc. I’ve set up several of these before but this particular sim card doesn’t wan’t to play ball. I’ve included logs which probably explain better than I can.
First log is a bootup of the RV50 with my own personal (Three) sim card in it. Works fine.
Second log is a bootup of the RV50 with this nightmare sim card (also Three, sms only). Does not work fine.
Keep in mind, the physical setup never changes, only the sims are swapped. Which is why I don’t really believe the RADIO DETACH errors I’m seeing here.
*I’ve tried manually setting the AT+CGSMS as suggested in the manual
*I’ve also tried setting the SMSC number on the SIM to the network default manually using a phone
I know this isn’t an Ignition issue exactly, but I’ve got more faith in you guy’s general savviness than those guys over at the Airlink forums