S7400 driver Error caused by Gateway Tag Change Script

I’ve got an issue with a S7400Driver. The logs show…

No optimized AddressBlock list found for items: [com.inductiveautomation.xopc.server.addressspace.contexts.WriteContext$PendingDriverWrite@3ca46c7b, com.inductiveautomation.xopc.server.addressspace.contexts.WriteContext$PendingDriverWrite@47ed0058, com.inductiveautomation.xopc.server.addressspace.contexts.WriteContext$PendingDriverWrite@3fc0d3c7, com.inductiveautomation.xopc.server.addressspace.contexts.WriteContext$PendingDriverWrite@583918d0, com.inductiveautomation.xopc.server.addressspace.contexts.WriteContext$PendingDriverWrite@47e16018, com.inductiveautomation.xopc.server.addressspace.contexts.WriteContext$PendingDriverWrite@6821477c, com.inductiveautomation.xopc.server.addressspace.contexts.WriteContext$PendingDriverWrite@5146ff54, com.inductiveautomation.xopc.server.addressspace.contexts.WriteContext$PendingDriverWrite@41299234, com.inductiveautomation.xopc.server.addressspace.contexts.WriteContext$PendingDriverWrite@d84cba9, com.inductiveautomation.xopc.server.addressspace.contexts.WriteContext$PendingDriverWrite@6ffc67c2]

I also get a “Provider” error…

[[default]Barth2/Grinding/GCS PLC/Plant Tank Levels/L7 Level] Error writing to OPC address [[Ignition OPC-UA Server][S70]DB51,REAL180]. Result code: [Bad_Timeout] The operation timed out.

If a disable a Gateway Event Script (TagChange). The errors go away.

Here’s the script…

l5lvl = system.tag.read(“Liquor Pumping/L5 Level”)
system.tag.write(“Barth2/Grinding/GCS PLC/Plant Tank Levels/L5 Level”,l5lvl.value)
l6lvl = system.tag.read(“Liquor Pumping/L6 Level”)
system.tag.write(“Barth2/Grinding/GCS PLC/Plant Tank Levels/L6 Level”,l6lvl.value)
l7lvl = system.tag.read(“Liquor Pumping/L7 Level”)
system.tag.write(“Barth2/Grinding/GCS PLC/Plant Tank Levels/L7 Level”,l7lvl.value)
l8lvl = system.tag.read(“Liquor Pumping/L8 Level”)
system.tag.write(“Barth2/Grinding/GCS PLC/Plant Tank Levels/L8 Level”,l8lvl.value)

The thing is, the script works and the data is moving to the Data Block in the PLC. The PLC is a Siemens S7-410.

Anyone have any ideas why it works, but throwing all these errors.

Thanks.

What version of Ignition are you using? This looks like it could be the result of a bug that was fixed in 7.9.16.

Version is 7.9.9 (b2018081621)

Anyone have any further thoughts on this issue.
I’d like to enable the Tag Change script again.
TY

I guess it wasn’t obvious enough from my post - you should try upgrading to the latest 7.9 version available.