Sample_Tags are missing

Hi,
I am using sample_Tags in my project, just upgraded my PC and installed the perspective on the new PC.
Imported my project from the other PC, now my project isn't working because sample_tags are not in the newly installed ignition perspective.
Also I noticed the OPC Connection is erroring out .
How do I get back the sample_Tags?

Summary

UaException: status=Bad_SecurityChecksFailed, message=status=Bad_SecurityChecksFailed, description=An error occurred verifying security.
at org.eclipse.milo.opcua.stack.client.transport.uasc.UascClientAcknowledgeHandler.onError(UascClientAcknowledgeHandler.java:258)
at org.eclipse.milo.opcua.stack.client.transport.uasc.UascClientAcknowledgeHandler.decode(UascClientAcknowledgeHandler.java:167)
at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageCodec$1.decode(ByteToMessageCodec.java:42)
at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.decodeRemovalReentryProtection(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:529)
at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.callDecode(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:468)
at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:290)
at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageCodec.channelRead(ByteToMessageCodec.java:103)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:442)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:420)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:412)
at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1410)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:440)
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:420)
at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:919)
at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:166)
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:788)
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:724)
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:650)
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:562)
at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$4.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:997)
at io.netty.util.internal.ThreadExecutorMap$2.run(ThreadExecutorMap.java:74)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

8.1.39 (b2024040909)
Azul Systems, Inc. 17.0.10

Tags come with the gateway not the project.

You should backup the gateway from the previous PC and restore it to your new PC. That will have everything in it.

If you can't then you will need to backup tags, copy devices etc...

Thank you @bschroeder, I backed up the gateway and restored to the new system. The tags are all there, only issue I have now is the OPC connection error. The error was pasted into my original message. How do I fix that? had no issues on my the old system.

TPH I'm the wrong guy with the OPC-UA side of things.

Is this an external OPC-UA server you are connecting to? If so usually that is a certificate. Hopefully, someone else will come along and offer some more knowledgeable help.

Ignition OPC UA Server is not running.

Is this a new installation? Maybe un-install and re-install?

Yes it is a new PC, I uninstalled and reinstall a few times, below is the error I get for Ignition OPC UA Server under * OPC Connections. Is there a user name and password? I never had to do this on the older PC. Current user name is: opcuauser

status=Bad_SecurityChecksFailed, description=An error occurred verifying security.

You may want to have support look over your shoulder. Something doesn't seem right. I've never not had it work out of the box.

Thanks @bschroeder for your prompt replies.
I found the issue, the name "ignition" was in use so when I was installing/reinstalling the program, it couldn't reuse the name, so I had to use another name and that was causing the issue. It is well working now.