Saving table to PDF?

Hi all,

I’m trying to find a way to save the contents of a table to a PDF. I know you can print the table, and use a PDF printer to save the output, but I’m hoping to find something I can put behind a simple button and not have the end user see any of that. Is there a way to do that?

the only way to do that would be through the report module.

Yup, that’s exactly what I found. I hid a report object on the screen and bound its dataset to the table’s dataset and put the columns I needed in a table on the report. My ‘save to pdf’ button saves the report of the current table dataset.

[color=#000000]I am almost a green hand on the document and image processing. I have only tried to save table to PDF with the free trial package of[/color] [color=#000000]a 3rd party professional PDF tool[/color][color=#000000]. It is just one of many but I do appreciate it because it is totally manual. Even though I only tried its free trial package to convert images and didn′t check the cost and licensing conditions, it worked great for me. Besides, this [/color][color=#000000]Imaging site[/color] [color=#000000]also gives a lot of other choices for processing different kinds of document and image formats. Share with you. And I hope you success. Good luck.[/color]

[color=#000000]Hi, arron.
I have never tried to save table to PDF before. But I wonder whether there are some [/color][color=#000000]PDF converter[/color] [color=#000000]can help with that? How can I select one whose way of processing is simple and fast to help me[/color] [color=#000000]convert PDF to png[/color] [color=#000000]files or do other conversion processing? I also want to check its free trials before the order. Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Peter[/color]