Scale Display Issue with Perspective Time Series Chart

I’m having a display issue with a Perspective Time Series Chart. The issue occurs with the y-axis scale of the chart. Let’s say I bind values to the min and max value of the axes property, as shown below.

Whenever the value of the binding changes, the chart’s axis scale will not immediately update in the live view of the screen, at least in terms of the display. For instance, below is a view of a chart, containing trend data, on which the axis min and max values have just been changed. The axis min and max values before the change were way too large to allow the data to be seen on the chart. As you can see, even after the binding values change, the trend data is still completely invisible, because the displayed scale on the chart is still using the previous min and max values for the axis.

It’s not until the user moves their mouse over the chart that the scale actually updates to the bound min/max values and changes the view of the contained data. Below is a view of the same chart, containing the same data, but which has just had the user move the mouse over the chart.

I haven’t been able to find a way to manually force the chart to refresh when the binding value changes. Is there a way to manually force a refresh? If not, is there another way to get around this problem?

Hi Andrew. Did you manage to get a solution for this? Thanks!